GeniWatt, one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, specialising in providing power solutions
GeniWatt has all the expertise you need to provide for all your electrical power needs.
Founded in 2011 by Damien FETIS, president of Secodi, GeniWatt was specially created for the distribution of FG Wilson generators in France and relies on an experienced team in the field of diesel gensets.
Some figures about GeniWatt in 2021
GeniWatt, a growing and experienced team of employees in the generating set world
Our various staff members have wide experience of working with various key companies in the genset world – such as Cummins, Deutz, FG Wilson, Perkins and Caterpillar.
Our staff has a wide experience in advising, sizing, supplying, installing, servicing and supporting diesel, gas and hybrid generating sets.
Largest FG Wilson stockist in Europe
– Warehouse located in La Chevrolière, near Nantes in France
– Storage area: 2500m²
– Storage capacity: 400 units
– Current stock: 350 units
– Generating sets with a power ranging from 11 kVA to 1650 kVA
– Daily shipping capacity worldwide
FG Wilson, a high quality range of products
- 3rd genset manufacturer worldwide
- Most advanced global genset production facilities in Larne (UK) & Tianjin (China)
- FG Wilson and Perkins engines are sister companies, both fully owned by Caterpillar, a quality asse
FG Wilson & GeniWatt, a strong partnership
GeniWatt supports you on the whole lifecycle of your power solutions. From the pre-sales advice to the maintenance of your solution, we are able to support you thanks to our knowledge in diesel & hybrid gensets, our supply of genuine parts & our knowledge in services.
GeniWatt supports over 3 000 customers in the world to provide energy. Our customers use our gensets for different applications: banks & data centers, telecoms, hospitals & nursing homes, construction, offshore, agriculture, marine…
We provide the right genset for their need thanks to our stock & our expertise.